I am totally thrilled about being nominated for the Liebster Award. This is my first award from a fellow blogger. Thanks Namrata for this nomination. It means a lot to me.
Namrata’s blog is full of sweet collection of recipes. Her passion for cooking, inspires me a lot and I am sure many other people would feel the same way.
I got my second liebster award from Sundari N. Thanks for the nomination and sorry for the late reply. She has a lovely blog which is full of interesting recipes and her magic pan really creates some awesome dishes.
In German, ‘Liebster’ can mean variety of things like lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, beloved etc. Liebster award is given to an upcoming blogger who has less than 200 followers.
Rules of this award:-
- Nominate 5 to 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Notify your nominees by posting on their blog
- Answer the set of questions that I have given
- Create 10 questions to ask your nominees
- Thank the blogger who presented the award to you and link back to their blog
Playing by the rules I have to answer 10 questions which are as follows:-
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Caring, Loving and Emotional.
- What is your favorite time of the day?
Early morning and night as I love to watch stars a lot.
- Name one non food passion.
Travelling to new places.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
India, as I miss my parents a lot. Paris, Venice, Japan (i want to see a blooming cherry blossom tree)
- Your most favorite cuisine?
South Indian cuisine. I love Idli’s a lot, i can have them for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- In a potluck what would you bring?
Some snacks or a main course with some chocolates
- Recount special childhood memories about you?
There are many special memories of my childhood. Let me share few of them.
We use to have a big TV trolley with wheels in our home and it was a fashion trend at that time. When I was 7-10 years, I used to sit on TV trolley a lot, if anybody had seen them, they would know how risky is it to sit on them. My mom used to scold me a lot.
I was crazy about soaps and chocos. I use to bug my mom to buy me a soap whenever I saw a new soap ad.
Me and my dad use to fight over a packet of picnic crisps. Anybody in India would know about picnic. I still love them.
- Some random facts about you?
I love collecting handbags and stuff toys. I am crazy about stuff toys but now I have stopped buying them as I don’t have a space to keep them 😦
You can see them in the pic below. Some of them are missing from the photo.
- If this were your last day to live, how would you like to spend your day?
I would spend my time with my family and cherish every moment. Would cook favorite dishes of my family and eat them with everybody.
- What inspires you?
My loving family
Now for my Nominations:
I take this opportunity in nominating the following 6 wonderful people for the Liebster award:
My set of questions:-
- What inspired you to write?
- Your role model in cooking.
- Any dish or snack which you can eat any time of the day?
- Some interesting fact about you.
- Any hobby or passion beside cooking?
- Which place you feel relaxed the most?
- Do you plan your day?
- Your favorite book.
- Any song which you can relate to?
- Memorable moment of your life.
I feel blessed to be a part of this wonderful wordpress family.
Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Thanks Priya Kedlaya for the award. It means a lot to me. Priya’s blog is full of information and recipes about diabetes. It has increased my awareness about diabetes. Her passion for cooking and diabetes, inspires me a lot and I am sure many other people would feel the same way. Do check her blog.
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is intended for your loyal readers and commenter’s. I am passing this award on to the bloggers who have motivated me to move on.
There are no rules to accepting this award but if you’d like to display it on your blog, please do pass it on to your loyal readers and commenters!
Namrata: My Food Tapestry
Dimple: Shivaay Delights
Liz: My Favourite Pastime
Priya: Sugarfree Sweetheart
WordPress Family Award
Thank you Sanjana of Feeding The Sonis for nominating me this award which was created by Shaun Gibson for WordPress bloggers who are like family. They stand by you and support, encourage and appreciate your efforts. This award is really special to me.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
This award came as a surprise as I received the nomination from four fellow bloggers Apsara of Eating Well Diary,Manasa of Spicy Rasoi, Aishwarya of My Kitchen Moments and Shruti of Cooking Diary by Shruti. This award is specially given to the “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. Thank you for this special award. It brightened my day. Do check out their lovely blogs which have a lot of homely, innovative and great recipes and I am sure you will love them.
Rules Of The Sunshine Award
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominates you with the award.
3. Nominate 10 of your favorite deserving “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”
4. Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
5. Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
Some interesting things about me:-
I am a radio presenter and loving playing music for people.
I want to visit Paris once in my lifetime.
Love to watch cartoon – prefer them over saas-bahu serial 🙂
Quite addicted to pink colour.
Can have a dessert anytime of the day, being from the brahmin family it’s in the blood 😉
Want to see Disney Land